The library is currently closed to the public. All in person services, events, and programs have been cancelled or moved online. For more information or to place an order for curbside pickup, call us at 613-283-2911, or email us at [email protected]
The Tuesday Morning Book Club meets the first Tuesday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
Upcoming 2021 Book Club titles:
- Feb. 2 – “Anxious people” by Fredrik Backman
- Mar. 2 – “Indians on Vacation” by Thomas King
- Apr. 6 – “The Vanishing Half” by Brit Bennett
- May 4 – “The Sea Gate” by Jane Johnson
- Jun. 1 – “Homegoing” by Yaa Gyasi
The Evening Book Club meets the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm at Chuckles Jack. Enjoy stimulating conversation in a relaxing environment.
- Evening Book Club reading list coming soon.