COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATE The library is currently closed to the public. Curbside services are available by appointment. In person browsing and public computers are not available at this time. For more information, please call us at 613-283-2911, or email us at [email protected]
The Smiths Falls Public Library is pleased to be able to offer a number of services specifically for the seniors in our community.
- Visiting Library, Homebound Services and Rotating Collections
- Special Collections, including Talking Books & Large Print Collection
- Select-A-Bag: Qualified staff select materials from regular and large-print books, (maximum of 15 items) and any other unreserved material according to the topic or interest of the borrower. The bag can be picked up by the borrower’s designated representative.
- Wheelchair Access and Elevator: Wheelchair access and the elevator is available from outside at the back of the building. Please call the library to let us know when to expect you so that we can provide assistance.
- Wheelchair-accessible Computer Workstations: Wheelchair-accessible computer workstations are available at the library.