COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATE The library is open to the public for browsing and computer access. Curbside services are still available by appointment. For more information please call us at 613-283-2911, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Smiths Falls Public Library is pleased to be able to offer a number of services specifically for the seniors in our community.
- Visiting Library, Homebound Services and Rotating Collections
- Special Collections, including Talking Books & Large Print Collection
- Select-A-Bag: Qualified staff select materials from regular and large-print books, (maximum of 15 items) and any other unreserved material according to the topic or interest of the borrower. The bag can be picked up by the borrower’s designated representative.
- Wheelchair Access and Elevator: Wheelchair access and the elevator is available from outside at the back of the building. Please call the library to let us know when to expect you so that we can provide assistance.
- Wheelchair-accessible Computer Workstations: Wheelchair-accessible computer workstations are available at the library.