As of today, Monday, March 21, 2022:
- Masks will no longer be required in the library. The decision to mask will now be a personal one. Please be kind—there should be no judgment of the decision to wear a mask or not wear one.
- Curbside pickup will continue, on request.
- Contact information will no longer be required to use our public computers. Please continue to check in at the Reference Desk to make sure a computer is available. Reservations can also be made by calling or emailing the library.
- In-library programs will no longer necessarily be limited to 10 participants. Keep an eye on our website for upcoming events and registration details.
- Please do not visit the library if you are sick. Continue to follow public health measures, advice, and restrictions.
These procedures are subject to change at any time. Visit our website or follow us on social media for the most up-to-date information.
If you have any questions please call the library at 613-283-2911, or email us at [email protected].